There is something that just does not set right with me about this story. It seems a bit too tidy and perfect for leftist talking points.
One of the wounded in the Tucson, Ariz., shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords critically injured is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.
“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,” Eric Fuller said in an interview with Democracy NOW.
“Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled — senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism, subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all — even 9-year-old girls,” he added, referring to the death of Christina Taylor Green.
Fuller, a 63-year-old veteran, had campaigned for Giffords during her reelection and was at the supermarket for her Congress on Your Corner event.
“I would put Sarah Palin in first place there. I think, really, she should be incarcerated for treason for advocating assassinating public officials,” Fuller said in an interview with Media Matters. “That map I saw that she published on the Internet had crosshairs on it and one of them was meant for Gabrielle Giffords.”
Yes, there it is, part of it anyway. Democracy Now, is a Left wing group that has about as much credibility as, well your standard Neo-Marxist group has, which is none. There is something else that REALLY does not sound right though. Earlier this week, this same man pointed not one finger, but called the shooter a madman.
Earlier this week, in an interview with CBS News, Fuller didn’t go as far as to point fingers. Instead, he called the accused shooter, Jared Loughner, a “madman.”
So, why did his tune so drastically change? You might expect the more emotional response to come sooner, rather than later. So, with absolutely nothing leading any reasonable person to connect anyone on the Right to this, why did he change his view? And look, if there is a more “perfect” guy for the Leftists to get to accuse Palin of being complicit I cannot imagine who that might be. This guy is veteran, and was wounded, so he has not one but two absolute moral authority cards to play doesn’t he?
He seems to be a true believer in far Left theology I would say, consider this from the NY Times
Mr. Fuller, the limousine driver, also supported Ms. Giffords but he went to see her for different reasons.
He became interested in politics only recently, and fell hard for liberal causes. He sends e-mail blasts denouncing “Replundercans.”
On Saturday, he stopped by Ms. Giffords’s event after his weekly tennis game expecting to see protesters, whom he had seen at previous Giffords events.
“I wanted to give her a boost and to protect her from the Tea Party crime syndicate and to shout them down,” he said. “I can make a lot of noise.”
There were no protesters, but he got into a heated argument with another person waiting to meet Ms. Giffords. An aide to Ms. Giffords, Gabriel Zimmerman, quickly stepped in to break them up. Mr. Zimmerman was killed in the shootings.
Well he seems to have a record as a far Leftist as his page at Hypnothoughts indicates
- Where do you live?
- Tucson, Arizona
- Hypnosis Experience:
- No Hypnosis Experience
- What are you looking for on this site?
- KIndred spirits and an opportunity to advocate my personal agenda promoting social justice and common sense.
- Areas of Specialty:
- I use extraordinary persuasive charisma to interest blase, apathetic, oblivious and at times hostile voters to listen to the voice of justice and consanguinity. My experiences encountering public figures and many affluent travelers in person has led me to believe that we all are to blame for George W. Bush.
As Plato stated, “The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by men worse than themselves.”
- About Me:
- Non-deep pocket with a lot of heart. Began life as a computer operator, military service leading to non-physical disability, unable to resume career, left main stream and lived in small towns for a decade studying library books and piano, moved into Tucson in 1994 and worked as a Chauffeur for most of 10 years, presented state-wide initiatives at libraries, worked elections, in ’09 worked at the Census Bureau as a field rep and a clerk. Non drinker for one year, non smoker for 40 years.
- Mean “Ol Meany has some thoughts and found this screen cap of Fuller railing against Glenn Beck in March
- UPDATED! It seems that Mr. Fuller may indeed have issues with anger, odd how that is a fairly common trait among the “tolerant Left”
That’s where the atmosphere turned tense. When Tucson Tea Party founder Trent Humphries rose to suggest that any conversation about gun control should be put off until after the funerals for all the victims, witnesses say Fuller became agitated. Two told KGUN9 News that finally, Fuller took a picture of Humphries, and said, “You’re dead.”
When State Rep. Terri Proud (R-Tucson) rose to explain and clarify current and proposed gun legislation in the state, several people groaned or booed her. One of those booing, according to several witnesses, was Fuller. Witnesses sitting near Fuller told KGUN9 News that Fuller was making them feel very uncomfortable.
The event wrapped up a short time later. Deputies then escorted Fuller from the room. As he was being led off, Fuller shouted loudly to the room at large. Several witnesses said that what they thought they heard him shout was, “You’re all whores!”
Fuller, age 63, is a political operative who specializes in gathering petitions for ballot initiatives. Before the program began, he passed out business cards to people sitting around him that read:
“Expediting Initiatives since 2006
“J. Eric Fuller
Political Circulator? More like Political Agitator! Look for MSNBS to try and make this guy into a hero.