Tag: French

Obama Regime Censors Video Of French President Saying ‘Islamist Terrorism’

WH Censors French President Saying ‘Islamist Terrorism’ – MRC

The White House website has censored a video of French Pres. Francois Hollande saying that “Islamist terrorism” is at the “roots of terrorism.”

The White House briefly pulled video of a press event on terrorism with Pres. Obama, and when it reappeared on the WhiteHouse.gov website and YouTube, the audio of Hollande’s translator goes silent, beginning with the words “Islamist terrorism,” then begins again at the end of his sentence.

Even the audio of Hollande saying the words “Islamist terrorism” in French have, apparently, been edited from the video.

According to the official White House transcript of Hollande’s remarks, Hollande refers to “Islamist terrorism.” The audio of the bold text in brackets is missing from the video – the only point in the video were the audio is absent:

“We are also making sure that between Europe and the United States there can be a very high level coordination.

“But we’re also well aware that the roots of terrorism, [Islamist terrorism, is in Syria and in Iraq. We therefore have to act both in Syria and in Iraq, and this is what we’re doing within the framework of the coalition.] And we note that Daesh is losing ground thanks to the strikes we’ve been able to launch with the coalition.”

Watch the video of Hollande’s censored comment:
.

.
Pres. Obama has come under fire from Republicans for his refusal to say “radical Islam” when discussing terrorism and, again yesterday, he declined to do so.

Obama made three vague mentions of terrorism, citing the “hands of terrorism,” the “scourge of terrorism,” and “counterterrorism” in Thursday’s press event.

.

.

Jude Law’s Security Team Ambushed, Mugged By Muslim “Refugees” After Hollywood Leftist Leaves French Migrant Camp

Jude Law’s Security Team Was Attacked And Mugged By Migrants When The Cameras Stopped After The Hollywood Star Left The Jungle Camp In Calais – Daily Mail

.

.
Security guards hired to protect Jude Law when he visited the ‘Jungle’ migrant camp were reportedly targeted by rock-pelting migrants just moments after the actor boarded the coach home.

The star made the journey to northern France last week to highlight the plight of child refugees who are being evicted under a move by French authorities to demolish the southern part of the camp.

He was joined by singer Tom Odell and a film crew, who captured him on camera as he urged David Cameron to let the hundreds of children at the camp come to the UK.

But moments after the celebrities had boarded the production team coach back to Britain, their security team was ambushed, according to the Sunday People.

The attackers reportedly hurled stones at the men before stealing their mobile phones.

A source told the newspaper: ‘We were shocked to see some of the migrants acting like football hooligans. The security team had stones thrown at them and two had phones smashed and stolen.’

The official deadline for migrants to leave the most southern part of the camp was on Tuesday and the first phase of clearing migrants started on Thursday after a judge approved mass evictions.

Charities working in the camps say the demolition will destroy the homes of 3,000 people, including hundreds of children.

It will, they claim, ‘uproot again those who have already had to abandon their homes due to war and persecution.’

But opponents point out that many of those living in the Calais jungle are economic migrants simply trying to get into Britain for a better life.

Ministers have resisted calls to take more migrants from the continent – for fear it will encourage others to risk their lives trying to get to Europe.

Mr Law said last week: ‘These are innocent, vulnerable children caught up in red tape with the frightening prospect of the demolition of the Jungle hanging over them.

‘David Cameron and the British Government must urgently work with the French authorities to alleviate this humanitarian crisis.’

The Talented Mr Ripley star appeared at the camp with Toby Jones, who stars in the new Dad’s Army film and veteran playwright Tom Stoppard.

Singer Tom Odell and comedian Shappi Khorsandi were also there.

The group read out letters from famous historical figures in front of 200 people at the campsite in an event organised by Letters Live.

Figures from charity Help Refugees show that there are 440 children living in the southern section of the camp, 291 of whom are unaccompanied. Around 3,700 people in total live in the camp.

MailOnline has contacted Mr Law’s representative for comment.

.

.

French President Says Saint-Denis Terrorist Raid Proves We Are At War With ISIS

French President Hollande: Saint-Denis Raid Proves We Are At War With ISIS – Daily Signal

.

.
This morning 100 French police officers raided two apartment blocks in the Parisian suburb of Saint-Denis, just days after the Paris terror attacks resulted in at least 129 deaths.

After a dramatic seven hour gunfight in a residential building, two terror suspects have been killed and seven others wounded and captured. One man, yet to be identified, was shot dead by police.

A woman, thought possibly to be the cousin of Abdelhamid Abaaoud – the assumed ringleader of the Paris attacks – blew herself up with a suicide vest.

Five police officers received minor wounds and one police dog was killed. The operation is over and the area is secured.

The identities of those killed and captured have not been released – and French authorities are comparing the DNA of those killed and captured to intelligence databases. It has been reported that the target of the raid was Abaaoud.

It was initially thought that Abaaoud conducted the attack from Syria. However, French security sources have told the media that recent phone surveillance and testimony helped authorities determine that he is, in fact, in Paris. The same phone surveillance and testimony also led French authorities to believe that another major attack in Paris was imminent.

The location of the raid is no surprise. Saint-Denis is a relatively poor suburb of Paris. Saint-Denis is also home to a sizable immigrant population and an estimated 20 percent of the population is of North African descent. It is worth pointing out that Abaaoud is a Belgium of Moroccan descent so he would have felt quite comfortable holding up in the area.

Saint-Denis was one of several hotspots during the infamous 2005 French riots which saw hundreds of cars and several government buildings burned by local immigrant groups. The location of the police raid is not far from the national stadium Stade de France – one of the main targets in last weekend’s terrorists attacks.

This raid comes on the same day that two Air France planes, originating from the U.S. and travelling to Paris, had to make emergency landings due to bomb threats. Thankfully, these were false alarms and no bombs were found, but the incidents, along with the raid, shows why France and her allies need to remain vigilant.

French President Francois Hollande announced that the police raid in Saint-Denis is proof that “we are at war” with ISIS. The question is: what is France going to do about it?

.

.

French Interior Minister Calls For Mosques To Be Shut Down

French Official Calls For Mosques To Be Shut Down – Right Scoop

.

.
The French Interior Minister said that more Mosques will have to be shut down in the wake of the awful terror strike.

From Huffington Post:
.

The interior minister of France has called for the dissolution of “mosques where hate is preached” following a string of attacks that left at least 129 people dead across Paris. Bernard Cazeneuve made the comments during an interview on French television, according to a report by MSNBC.

The minister has long been an advocate for addressing the concerns of the country’s five million Muslim residents, particularly after January’s attacks at the Charlie Hebdo office. But Cazeneuve has also made significant efforts to curb homegrown extremism. France increased surveillance at religious and cultural centers earlier this year and has been cracking down on supposed radicalization in prisons.

Around 7.5 percent of the country’s inhabitants are Muslim, but some 60 percent of prisoners are, according to a 2014 report.

France has also deported 40 imams – Islamic spiritual leaders – since 2012 for “preaching hatred.” Nearly a quarter of those deportations happened in the first six months of this year.

“Foreign preachers of hate will be deported [and their mosques] will be shut down,” Cazeneuve told Agence France-Presse earlier this year.

Now of course the liberals will howl and screech at the cessation of civil liberties, but after such a horrific attack that was obviously motivated by Islamic extremism, it’s hard to deny a civilization’s right to self-defense.

.

.
————————————————————————————————–
.

Related article:

.
Trump Tells Morning Joe He Would Consider Shutting Down Mosques – Right Scoop

This morning, Donald Trump was interviewed by phone on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and said something that, of course, has started a cascade of hand-wringing and whining on Twitter: that he would shut down mosques. But is that what he said?
.

.
The Joe hosts were discussing the French stating that they would consider shutting down mosques that have “radical leadership” and that they can determine have “very specific ties’ to terror. Then Joe asks Trump’s opinion.
.

Joe: Donald Trump, the French are talking about that. Is that something that you would consider doing as President.

Trump: Well I would hate to do it but it’s something you’d have to strongly consider, because some of the ideas and some of the hatred, the absolute hatred is coming from these areas.

.
He adds:
.

It’s something that many people, not me, it’s something that many people are considering and many people are going to do.

.
Leading up to that point, Trump talked about how previously New York City was monitoring mosque activity but have stopped under De Blasio.

Contrary to the panic on Twitter, Trump did not say, “hey let’s go close all mosques everywhere and also burn down the Koran” or anything like that.

Any reasonable nation would consider monitoring and then shutting down any institution that was a recruitment center or intelligence center for domestic terror or a foreign enemy. It is called self-preservation. Trump’s words this morning on Morning Joe are just a reiteration of something that would be obvious to any idiot. But apparently, not to any lefty looking for their Nobel Prize for Sanctimony.

.

.

U.S. Hero Of French Train Terrorist Attack, Airman Spencer Stone, Stabbed 4 Times – In Stable Condition

Spencer Stone, Hero In French Train Attack, Stabbed In California – Air Force Times

.

.
Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, who helped take down a gunman on a train in Belgium, was stabbed four times in the chest in Sacramento early Thursday morning, Air Force Times has learned.

“A1C Spencer Stone has been transported to a local hospital, and is currently being treated for injury,” Air Force spokesman Lt. Col. Christopher Karns said in an email in Air Force Times. “The incident is currently under investigation by local law enforcement. He is currently in stable condition.”

Sacramento Deputy Police Chief Ken Bernard said Stone was with four other friends – one male and three females – when they got into a dispute with another group of people that culminating in Stone being stabbed.

“He is currently being treated for what appears to be non-life threatening but very significant injuries,” Bernard said during a news conference on Thursday. “The assault does not appear to be a random act. It’s believed to be related to a nightclub incident.”

The incident was not an act of terrorism or a hate crime, said Bernard, who repeatedly declined to answer questions about how the altercation started. Police are looking for two suspects, described as Asian men wearing white t-shirts and blue jeans who drove a gray or black Toyota Camry.

Police have not yet spoken to Stone, so they don’t know if he was drinking before the assault, said Bernard, who added that police believe “folks in his party were drinking that evening.”

On Aug. 21, Stone and two friends Army Spc. Alek Skarlatos and Anthony Sadler, bravely disarmed and subdued a gunman on a train from Amsterdam to Paris. The gunman stabbed Stone about an inch-and-a-half from his carotid artery and nearly severed Stone’s thumb during the struggle.

Stone later told reporters that he did not hesitate to charge the gunman even though he fully expected to be killed.

“I’m not going to run away,” he told reporters on Sept. 15. “I’m not going to leave everyone to die. I’d rather die trying than sit back and watch everyone get slaughtered.”

Stone, Skarlatos and Sadler all received France’s Legion of Honor. Stone was later awarded the Purple Heart and Airman’s Medal. Four days ago, he posted a picture on Instagram after receiving Belgium’s highest honor from that country’s prime minister.

A Sacramento TV station reported that Thursday’s stabbing happened about 12:45 a.m. on a Sacramento street corner.

The victim suffered “multiple stab wounds to his torso,” ABC10 Sacramento reported. Police initially said he was in critical condition but is now expected to survive.

Although the Air Force has identified Stone as the stabbing victim, Sacramento police have not officially named the person who was stabbed.

Sacramento police said they received a call from about the stabbing from a passerby, a news release says.

“It is believed that the victim was out with a group of friends when a physical altercation led to the victim being stabbed multiple times in his upper body,” the news release says. “Detectives were called to the scene to assist with the investigation and the victim is currently being treated for what appears to be non-life threatening injuries.”

The news release does not include the name of the man stabbed, who is only identified as “a man in his 20s.”

“The Sacramento Police Department respects the identity of all crime victims and appreciates your patience as we work to provide you with further details,” the news release says.

Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James posted on Facebook on Thursday that she was saddened to hear that Stone had been involved in the stabbing incident.

“His injuries are serious but he is in stable condition,” James wrote. “Many of you know that he risked his life weeks ago to save many lives during a French train attack. The circumstances for today’s incident are under investigation by the local law enforcement. Meanwhile, please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.”

.

.

U.S. Airman Who Was Injured While Tackling Armed Muslim Terrorist On French Train To Receive Purple Heart

U.S. Airman Spencer Stone, Hero Who Helped Foil French Terror Attack On Train, To Receive Purple Heart – Air Force Times

.

.
Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, hailed as a hero around the world for helping stop a gunman’s planned rampage on a train in France last month, will receive the Purple Heart, Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James said Monday.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter will preside over the award ceremony Thursday at which Stone will receive the Purple Heart, as well as the Airman’s Medal, James said at her keynote address at the Air Force Association’s Air and Space Conference. The Air Force had previously announced Stone would receive the Airman’s Medal, which is the Air Force’s highest noncombat award.

Stone’s friend, Army Spc. Alek Skarlatos of the Oregon National Guard, will also be honored in the Pentagon’s center courtyard Thursday.

Stone, Skarlatos and their friend Anthony Sadler were on vacation Aug. 21 when they subdued, disarmed and hogtied a heavily armed gunman on a train heading from Amsterdam to Paris. The gunman, who was armed with an AK-47, a Luger and a box cutter, stabbed Stone during the melee, sending him to the hospital. France awarded all three Americans the Legion of Merit within days of the attack.

Stone “personified [Air Force] values in an extremely heroic fashion when he stopped evil on a French train three weeks ago,” James said.

James said Stone will appear at the AFA conference, as well as other events around Washington later this week.

Last month, Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Welsh said Stone was not eligible for other valor awards such as the Bronze Star with “V” or the Silver Star because his bravery was not during combat. But Welsh left open the possibility of awarding him the Purple Heart, if the attack was determined to be a terrorist attack. Welsh said that at the time the precedent set by awarding the Purple Heart victims of the 2009 Fort Hood attack could allow Stone to receive the same award.

Purple Hearts are typically awarded only for combat actions. But the 2015 Defense Authorization Act extended eligibility for the Purple Heart to service members killed or wounded in attacks by foreign terrorist organizations.

Doug Sterner, curator of the Military Times Hall of Valor, said last month that awarding Stone the Purple Heart – because it is almost always considered a combat medal – could open the door to higher valor awards.

In her speech, James joked about the instant celebrity Stone’s bravery brought him – including an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live talk show, in which Stone received a new sports car.

“In case you missed it, let me assure you, because I watched Jimmy Kimmel the other night, Spencer Stone will not have any difficulty getting here to Washington, because he was just awarded a brand new Camaro,” James said. “So he’s got a sweet new ride.”

.

.

15-Year French Study Finds That Bras Make Breasts Saggier

Bras Don’t Work, Make Breasts Saggier, French Study Finds – Global Post

According to a new French study, women have reasons to burn their bras that have nothing to do with glass ceilings or women’s liberation.

.
……….

Results from a 15-year study published Wednesday conclude that bras are a “false necessity” that provide no benefits to breasts, The Local reported.

“Medically, physiologically, anatomically – breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity,” said the study’s author, University of Besancon Prof. Jean-Denis Rouillon. “On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra.”

That appears to be due to less muscle development in women who wear bras. The study found women it tracked who went braless had better muscle tone and higher lift than their bra-wearing counterparts.

Rouillon, a sports science expert, took measurements from 130 women during the life of the study.

One woman who participated told The Local she can “breathe more easily. I carry myself better and I have less back pain.”

The French study follows findings from British researchers that suggest bras might pose cancer risks.

Cardiff University Prof. Robert Mansel and Simon Cawthorn, from Frenchay Hospital in Bristol, asked 100 women to ban their bras for three months and then return to wearing one for another three months.

On average, the women were pain free more (about seven percent more) without a bra, the Daily Mail reported.

The doctors say there might be a correlation between breast pain and developing breast cancer, although they didn’t connect bras and cancer directly.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.