Tag: Four

British Special Needs Teacher Arrested For Allegedly Murdering Four Men He Met On Gay Websites

Special Needs Teacher Accused Of Being A Serial Killer: ‘Oxford Graduate’ Allegedly Murdered Four Men He Met On Gay Websites And Poisoned Them With Party Drug GHB Before Their Bodies Were Found Within A Few Hundred Yards Of Each Other – Daily Mail

A special needs teacher appeared in court today accused of drugging and murdering young men he met on gay websites before dumping their bodies in and around his local churchyard.

Alleged serial killer Stephen Port, 40, of Barking, east London, is accused of using the party drug GHB – known as liquid ecstasy – to poison his four victims in a string of attacks spanning 14 months.

Port, who claims to have been an Oxford graduate who also served in the Royal Navy, is said to have met the men online and then invited them back to his flat for sex.

The victims then died allegedly after they were given fatal amounts of GHB, which is colourless and odourless, between June last year and September this year.

The men, all in their early twenties, were found dead within a few hundred yards of his Barking home but had previously been considered suicides or overdoses.

.

Pictured: This is Stephen Port, 40, left on Facebook and right in the dock, who today appeared in court accused of murdering four young men in the past 15 months

.

Map: Port lives in a house in Cooke Street, Barking, and one body was found in the same street last year. Two bodies were later found in the nearby grounds of St Margaret’s Church and another was found on North Street, next to the Abbey Ruins. All the deaths happened in the space of 15 months

.
Three of the bodies were found either close to the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church in the town or the nearby Abbey Ruins. Another alleged victim was found on the same street Port lived in, Cooke Street, in Barking.

Port was arrested last Thursday after a police raid on his flat and has been charged with four counts of murder and four counts of administering a poison with intent to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.

Port, who has blonde hair but is now nearly bald with only a few tufts of hair on his head, appeared in the dock at Barkingside Magistrates accompanied by three uniformed officers.

He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address during the brief hearing.

Wearing a prison issue grey tracksuit he held one of his arms and repeatedly glanced at the floor. He gave no indication of plea.

Deputy District Judge Shlomo Kreiman remanded Port in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

His first alleged victim is said to be Anthony Patrick Walgate, 23, from Barnet, who was pronounced dead on Cooke Street on June 19 2014.

Gabriel Kovari, 22, from Lewisham, was found dead near the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church, North Street in Barking, on August 28 2014.

Less than a month later Daniel Whitworth, 21, from Gravesend, Kent, was also found dead near the churchyard of St Margaret’s Church on September 20 2014.

Jack Taylor, 25, from Dagenham, whose body was found near the Abbey Ruins close to North Street on September 14 this year, is believed to be his most recent victim.

Port describes himself on Facebook as a special needs teacher at Westminster Kingsway College in King’s Cross. It says he attended the University of Oxford between 2000 and 2003.

His likes include a number of gay websites and lesbian, gay, transsexual and bisexual support groups.

Anthony Walgate, the first alleged victim, was a student at the University of Middlesex who had dreams of being a famous fashion designer.

Police found him dead in the street at 4am on June 19, 2014.

At the time his devastated mother Sarah Sak, from Hull, said she was convinced her son would not have drunk too much or taken drugs before he died.

Toxicology tests later confirmed that he had only a small amount of alcohol in his system and no traces of illegal drugs.

.

Pictured: This is Stephen Port, 40, pictured left and right, who allegedly drugged the four men and killed them after inviting them back to his flat

.
The second and third alleged victims Gabriel Kovari, 22, and Daniel Whitworth, 21, were found at the same Barking church within one month of each other.

An inquest earlier this year heard both men had taken GHB and methadone.

Mr Whitworth had ‘blamed himself for Mr Kovari’s death’ after they took the drug GHB at an orgy, Walthamstow Coroner’s Court heard in June.

A dog walker found Slovakian-born Mr Kovari on August 28 last year while Mr Whitworth, from Kent, was found on September 20.

The coroner was told that Mr Whitworth was found dead holding a note in his left hand, which said: ‘I can’t go on anymore, I took the life of my friend Gabriel.

‘We were just having some fun at a mate’s place and I got carried away and gave him another shot of G[HB]. It was an accident, I know I will go to prison if I go to the police.’

The note said the men had sex at the party and added: ‘I have taken what G[HB] I had left, with sleeping pills – if it does kill me it’s what I deserve. This way I can at least be with Gabriel again.’

A statement by Mr Kovari’s family was issued at the time.

It read: ‘He was full of love and care for others and loved the company of his friends,’ a letter from his brother and mum which was read out in court, said. ‘He had been a very inquisitive and special child gifted in arts.

‘He had excellent relationships with all his relatives and the desire to prove himself to the world.’

Mr Kovari’s flatmate, John Pape, told the inquest he had seen him with Mr Whitworth and was meeting men through gay social network site Grindr.

A statement from Mr Whitworth’s father, Adam Whitworth, was read to the inquest.

It said: ‘He was an active and intelligent outdoors boy who loved days on his bike exploring leafy byways,’ it read. ‘Those who knew him were shocked by this terrible news.’

Ms Persaud recorded an open verdict.

The final alleged victim, Jack Taylor, 25, was found dead in September.

.

Home: Port’s first alleged victim is said to be Anthony Walgate, 23, from Barnet, who was pronounced dead outside the alleged serial killer’s flat on Cooke Street, Barking on June 19, 2014

.

Deaths: The second and third alleged victims Gabriel Kovari, 22, and Daniel Whitworth, 21, were found here in the graveyard of St Margaret’s Church last summer, pictured today

.

Victim: Last month Port’s final alleged victim Jack Taylor, 25, from Dagenham, was found close to the Abbey Ruins, next to the churchyard, also pictured today

.
The 25-year-old, who worked on night shifts as a forklift operator, had been out with friends on the Saturday evening before he was found dead in the early hours of the morning.

He was last seen meeting a man at Barking station at around 2am and walking towards the Abbey Ruins.

His body was found around 300 yards from where Mr Whitworth and Mr Kovari were found dead by a dog walker.

.

.

Obama Regime Celebrates Islamic Holiday On Same Day Muslim Murders Four Marines In Tennessee

White House Celebrates Muslim Holiday On Day Muhammad Murders Four Marines – Breitbart

President Barack Obama sent a celebratory message to Muslims around the world on the White House Twitter account nearly two hours before his first tweet on the subject of four dead Marines killed by an Islamic gunman.

“From my family to yours, Eid Mubarak!” – @POTUS to Muslims celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr,” the White House tweeted. This message was tweeted at 4:48 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed.
.

.
A few minutes before the posting of this article, the White House tweeted a video message, shown below, calling the shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a “heartbreaking circumstance.” Others might call the incident “a terrorist attack.” This message was tweeted at 6:08 p.m. according to the White House Twitter feed.

.

.
On Thursday afternoon, Breitbart News reported a claim by the Chattanooga Times Free Press identifying the shooter who killed four Marines in an attack on an armed forces recruiting center in Chattanooga as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez. It was not clear if this was the man, or if it was his father.

“A U.S. official says the gunman in the shootings in Tennessee has been identified as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez,” according to the Associated Press.

CNN has also reported the shooter being identified by the FBI as Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez, 24. He was killed at the scene.

The incident is being investigated by the FBI terrorism task force.

The president has been criticized this week for a number of insensitive moves regarding the deaths and captivity of Americans. Earlier this week, President Obama remained silent on the death of Kate Steinle, the woman murdered by a previously deported illegal alien, as reported by Breitbart News’ Alex Swoyer.

That same day, Breitbart News’ Jeff Poor reported about the president’s chastisement of CBS White House correspondent Major Garrett over his questioning the president’s negotiations with Iran that left four Americans in captivity in the wake of his nuclear arms agreement.

.

.

Benghazi-gate: Congressman Issa Subpoenas Four State Department Officials

Darrell Issa Subpoenas Four State Department Officials For Benghazi Information – Washington Examiner

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa has issued subpoenas for four current and former State Department officials to find out what they know about the fatal terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

.

Issa, in a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry, said he has been unable to arrange interviews with the four officials, who Issa said, “possess direct knowledge of the event.”

Chris Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya, was killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks, along with three other Americans.

House and Senate Republicans have been pushing the Obama Administration for additional information on the attacks and the lack of security in Benghazi as well as the decision not to launch a rescue mission during the attacks.

Issa has issued subpoenas for Eric Boswell, the former Assistant Secretary for the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Scott Bultrowicz, the former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and Director of the Diplomatic Security Service, Elizabeth Dibble, the former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs ad Elizabeth Jones, the acting Assistant Secretary, Bureau Near Eastern Affairs.

It was revealed during a House oversight hearing on the Benghazi attack that Jones had told the Libyan ambassador in the days following the attack that Islamic terrorists were behind it. Jones had sent out that information to nearly all top State Department officials. But just days later, Susan Rice, the United States ambassador to the U.N., said on a round of talk shows that the attack was prompted by an anti-muslim video circulating on YouTube.

Issa said he is issuing the subpoenas because he has not been able to interview the four officials.

“These persistent delays create the appearance that the Department is dragging its feet to slow down the Committee’s investigation,” Issa wrote in the letter to Kerry. “It does not require weeks of preparation to answer questions truthfully. These delays also take us further in time away from the dates of the events in question.”

Issa said congressional investigators nearly two months ago sent a list of 13 State Department officials they want to interview, but have been so far provided access to just one official.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

FBI Requests For Records Under Patriot Act Have Increased 1,000% In Just Four Years

FBI Requests For Records Under Patriot Act Have Increased 1,000% In Just Four Years; Update: Data-Mining Goes Deeper Than Thought? – Hot Air

It’s not just the number of requests, it’s the scope of them. They’re not demanding records related to particular investigations anymore, they’re demanding huge troves of records on random Americans for data-mining purposes, the same thing Patriot Act co-author Jim Sensenbrenner complained about a few days ago but somehow didn’t foresee in 2001.

.

Like I said, you might want to re-poll Bush’s numbers.

“That they were using this (provision) to do mass collection of data is definitely the biggest surprise,” said Robert Chesney, a top national security lawyer at the University of Texas Law School. “Most people who followed this closely were not aware they were doing this. We’ve gone from producing records for a particular investigation to the production of all records for a massive pre-collection database. It’s incredibly sweeping.”…

[I]n the years since [2003], the FBI’s use of Section 215 quietly exploded, with virtually no public notice or debate. In 2009, as part of an annual report to Congress, the Justice Department reported there had been 21 applications for business records to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) under Section 215 – all of which were granted, though nine were modified by the court. (The reports do not explain how or why the orders were modified.)

In 2010, the number of requests jumped to 205 (all again granted, with 176 modified.) In the latest report filed on April 30, the department reported there had been 212 such requests in 2012 – all approved by the court, but 200 of them modified.

These sharp increase in the use of Section 215 has drawn little attention until now because the number of national security letters (NSLs) issued by the bureau has been so much greater – 15,229 in 2012. But FBI Director Mueller, in little-noticed written responses to Congress two years ago, explained that the bureau was encountering resistance from telecommunications companies in turning over “electronic communication transaction” records in response to national security letters.

Google, Facebook, and the gang started to resist NSLs on grounds that they were dubious legally, so Mueller shifted to Section 215 and got back to squeezing them for more and more and more data. Hence Google’s new move, announced just this afternoon: To take some of the heat off itself and push it back onto the feds where it belongs, the company’s lawyer is asking the DOJ to let it publish the number – and scope – of FBI requests for records it receives each year. Right now it’s forbidden to say because Section 215 imposes a gag order on the target of the record request. If Google can’t legally resist complying, at least it can soothe its critics by revealing just how much pressure it’s under from the Most Transparent Administration Ever.

Exit question: This WaPo story is nothing more than a textbook pro-Obama leak authorized by the White House to take some heat off of him and maybe show the virtues of aggressive cyberwarfare, right?

Update: What does this mean?

A leading Republican senator on Tuesday described controversial U.S. spy programs as looking far deeper into Americans’ phone records than the Obama administration has been willing to admit, fueling new privacy concerns as Congress sought to defend the surveillance systems.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC., says the U.S. intelligence surveillance of phone records allows analysts to monitor U.S. phone records for a pattern of calls, even if those numbers have no known connection to terrorism.

Graham says the National Security Agency then matches phone numbers against known terrorists. Graham helped draft the surveillance law that governs the surveillance program.

In other words, they’re looking for patterns among the general population that match the phone patterns of people they’ve already identified as terrorists? So they’re not limiting themselves to targeting specific terrorist-linked numbers anymore, but suspicious “patterns” too?

Parting thought:

.
Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.