Tag: Covering Up

Officials In Cologne, Germany Accused Of Covering Up Mass Sexual Assaults By Arab Mob On New Years Eve

German Officials Accused Of Covering Up Mass Sexual Assaults By Arab Mob – Daily Caller

.

.
A group of up to 1,000 men of “Arab background” sexually assaulted dozens of women New Year’s Eve in Cologne, Germany, according to police. The assaults, however, were not confirmed for days, leading to public accusations of a cover-up.

Cologne Police Chief Wolfgang Albers confirmed Monday as many as 60 reports were filed by women sexually assaulted by a large mob of “Arab or North African men” during celebrations in Cologne New Year’s Eve. Albers stated the claims were in fact true.

“There was a very large number of sexual assaults there – and in a massive way. Women were grabbed and attacked,” said Albers during a press conference Monday.”The crimes were committed by a group of people who, from appearance, were largely from the north African or Arab world.”

As many as 80 women were assaulted and robbed by the mob, according to police reports. Some women reported being encircled by large groups of men who had “fingers on every orifice.” One report claimed a woman was raped.

The several day delay of confirmation of the attacks from officials roused suspicions of a cover-up. Anabel Schunke wrote on Huffington Post’s German language site Monday accusing police officials and public media outlets of covering up the issue entirely.

The attacks appeared to be coordinated, according to a report by German news outlet The Local. One group of men allegedly threw firecrackers into a large gathering of people celebrating near a famous cathedral located in the heart of Cologne, while another group of men allegedly began sexually assaulting and robbing women while the crowds were distracted by the firecrackers. It is not confirmed, however, the two groups were working together.

Five arrests were made in response to the allegations, however it is unclear if anyone was charged.

.

.

Chairman Of House Homeland Security Committee: Obama Covering Up Evidence ISIS Is Targeting Refugee Plan

Homeland Security Chair: Obama Covering Up Evidence ISIS Is Targeting Refugee Plan – Daily Caller

.

.
Rep. Michael McCaul said Monday that the United States intelligence community has obtained specific evidence indicating that ISIS is targeting President Barack Obama’s Syrian refugee plan.

Speaking at the National Defense University on Monday, McCaul – the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee – said that intelligence officials approached him “earlier this week” with the information.

“I don’t want to get into specifics to protect my sources,” McCaul explained, but “ISIS members in Syria have attempted to exploit it to get into the United States.”

“The U.S. government has information to indicate that individuals tied to terrorist groups in Syria have already attempted to gain access to our country through the U.S. refugee program,” yet the White House has not yet released this information to the public.

“To me that’s very disturbing.”

Additionally, McCaul called the intelligence officials’ decision to come forward “very courageous… given the political debate on the Hill,” which would indicate the information was not meant for his consumption.

President Obama has adamantly called upon the United States to open its doors to Syrian refugees. In his Thanksgiving address, he stated that, “nearly four centuries after the Mayflower set sail, the world is still full of pilgrims” seeking asylum in America.

.

.

Obama Regime Covering Up For Traitor Bergdahl At Trial (Video)

Obama Admin Had Tapes Proving Bergdahl Deserted And Joined Taliban; Ignored Them At Trial – Gateway Pundit

.

Deserter Bowe Bergdahl with the Taliban.

.
Retired Colonel David Hunt broke the news on The O’Reilly Factor that the the Obama administration had proof that Bowe Bergdahl deserted to the Taliban.

The Obama administration did not use the evidence in his trial.

Colonel David Hunt explained it:

Col. David Hunt (retired): June 30, 2009, Bergdahl deserts his post in southeast Afghanistan. July 1st and 2nd, in a standard briefing to a commander of his unit, Fourth Brigade ot the 25th Infantry division, we have tapes of Taliban talking on Bergdahl’s phone saying that Bergdahl wanted to join them. And we have the Taliban on their own phones talking about Bergdahl trying to join them. This information was known July 2nd on and yet we still traded him for five terrorists, had a White House ceremony and now we’ve taken two years since he’s come back to do something which takes 90 days. The government has not yet and it doesn’t sound like it’s going to even use these tapes against Sgt Bergdahl.

Bill O’Reilly: How did they get the tapes?

Col. Hunt: It doesn’t make sense. None of it makes any sense on Bergdahl.

Bill O’Reilly: How did the government get the tapes?

Col. David Hunt: There are programs, we’ve been doing it since World War II, in which we listen to the enemy, and people who are speaking Pashtun and any language the Taliban in that section are using, were listening because they were told to and they were also listening to Bergdahl’s phone. What they heard was the Taliban on Bergdahl’s phone because he had joined them by then. So it’s a military program.

Bill O’Reilly: So, once again the tapes say that Bergdahl deserted and wanted to join the Taliban.

Col. Hunt: Yes the tapes are available. The government’s not using them.

The Obama administration knows these tapes are out there yet chose not to use the evidence during Bergdahl’s trial.

It’s just the latest Obama scandal.
.

.

.

Hitlery’s State Department Accused Of Covering Up Sex Crimes Investigation (Video)

Ugly: State Department Scandal Deepens Amidst New Sordid Allegations – Townhall

.

.
To be clear, we’re talking about the most recent mess at State – not the lethal parade of failures known as “Benghazi.” Keeping these scandals straight is getting exhausting. Katie wrote yesterday about CBS News’ report on damning findings of an Inspector General investigation into Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The basics:

CBS News has uncovered documents that show the State Department may have covered up allegations of illegal and inappropriate behavior within their ranks. The Diplomatic Security Service, or the DSS, is the State Department’s security force, charged with protecting the secretary of state and U.S. ambassadors overseas and with investigating any cases of misconduct on the part of the 70,000 State Department employees worldwide… according to an internal State Department Inspector General’s memo, several recent investigations were influenced, manipulated, or simply called off. The memo obtained by CBS News cited eight specific examples. Among them: allegations that a State Department security official in Beirut “engaged in sexual assaults” on foreign nationals hired as embassy guards and the charge and that members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s security detail “engaged prostitutes while on official trips in foreign countries” – a problem the report says was “endemic.” The memo also reveals details about an “underground drug ring” was operating near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and supplied State Department security contractors with drugs.

So we have a drug ring, an “endemic” prostitution problem among Hillary Clinton’s security detail, and pattern of alleged sexual assault in Beirut (where, by the way, our embassy astoundingly isn’t up to snuff on security measures), investigations into which were manipulated or terminated by State Department higher-ups. As we know from the Benghazi matter, they’re hyper-sensitive about bad political optics. The CBS News story also mentioned the IG’s discovery that one US Ambassador “routinely ditched” security to solicit prostitutes in a public park. The Ambassador in question was recalled to Washington, then sent on his merry way by by Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy – a familiar name from the Benghazi imbroglio. It gets worse. The ambassador in question is also alleged to have solicited sexual acts from “minor children,” according to NBC News:

The ambassador who came under investigation “routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children,” according to documents obtained by NBC News…Former State Department investigator Aurelia Fedenisn has said that investigators dropped the ball in the case, and that a final report published in March of this year was “watered down,” according to her attorney. “She felt it was important that Congress get this information,” Fedenisn’s lawyer Cary Schulman told NBC News.

Did the State Department keep a known (or at least heavily suspected) pedophile on the job, try to block the investigation, then “water down” the final report? State denies any undue influence on internal probes, and the ambassador is decrying the allegations “smears.” Who is he? The New York Post unearths a name with deep financial ties to President Obama and Democrats:

A DS agent was called off a case against US Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman over claims that he solicited prostitutes, including minors. “The ambassador’s protective detail and the embassy’s surveillance detection team… were well aware of the behavior.” Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation ceased, and the ambassador remains in place, according to the memo. Gutman was a big Democratic donor before taking the post, having raised $500,000 for President Obama’s 2008 campaign and helping finance his inaugural.

Why did Kennedy “order the investigation ceased”? The Post story also notes that Clinton’s Secretary of State Cheryl Mills – you remember her, too, right? – personally involved herself in a separate investigation, effectively shutting it down.

.

.

.

*VIDEO* James O’Keefe’s Crew Catches Texas Leftists Covering Up Alleged Voter Registration Crimes


.

.

‘Live Action’ Catches Planned Parenthood Covering Up Pedophilia And Pimping (Video)

Undercover Video Exposes Planned Parenthood Covering Up Pedophilia And Pimping – Universal Free Press

Live Action just released a disturbing video today that exposes Planned Parenthood for teaching and condoning inappropriate sexual behavior for teens without parents’ knowledge, and even dismissing and covering for illegal sex acts involving minors.

.

.
In a series of undercover interviews, investigators posed as 15 and 16-year-olds coming to Planned Parenthood for advice and help.

Counselors are caught encouraging teens to participate in sadomasochistic acts, ensuring them that people find that it “feels good.” One tells underage teens “if it’s consensual, it’s OK… It’s totally OK.”

In the trailer that details Planned Parenthood’s illegal and dangerous activities, an investigator posing as a 13-year-old girl divulges that she had sexual intercourse with a man who is 31. The nurse immediately cuts her off, saying, “I don’t want to know the age… It could be reported as rape.”

In another interview, an investigator posing as a pimp explains that he has girls working for him that “are like fifteen, fourteen.” The counselor assures, “If they’re fourteen and under, just send them right there if they need an abortion.”

.

.
Live Action reports:

Planned Parenthood consistently fights any law requiring parental consent or involvement for minors seeking sexual and reproductive health care, including abortions. PP’s website encourages teens to circumvent their parents and the law.

Planned Parenthood of Hudson Peconic sponsored a training seminar, designed for educators of teenagers, titled “50 Shades of Safe.” The seminar offered workshops/classes on “how a BDSM relationship is successfully navigated between sexual partners” and on the “elements of a healthy BDSM relationship.”

Planned Parenthood receives over $500 million a year from taxpayers, in the name of so-called sex education and health. Furthermore, under ObamaCare, Planned Parenthood has announced that it will receive undisclosed funds through the $75-million-a-year PREP (Personal Responsibility and Education Program), with 15 affiliates already having received grants.

Planned Parenthood’s stance on what kind of sexual activity is good or not: “Just because a sexual behavior isn’t common or some people disapprove of it or the reasons people enjoy it, doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with it. Many people enjoy less common kinds of sex, but they are often less likely to discuss it with others. One way to think about uncommon kinds of sex is this: if no one is hurt by the kind of sex someone might enjoy, than [sic] it is probably okay.”

Planned Parenthood equates unrestricted sexual activity with “freedom, equality and dignity” according to their “Declaration of Sexual Rights.” Abortions and hormone drugs are listed as entitlements that contribute to “the freedom, equality and dignity of all people” – including teens and children.

Planned Parenthood covers up the sexual abuse of young girls by offering them clandestine sexual and reproductive health care, including abortions, and coaching these young ladies on how to keep the activity secret from their parents.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

*VIDEO* Glenn Beck: Obama Regime Covering Up Saudi National’s Involvement In Boston Marathon Bombing


.

Top Ten ObamaCare Horror Stories The Media Are Covering Up

Top Ten ObamaCare Horror Stories The Media Are Covering Up – Big Journalism

Because the mainstream media lobbied every bit as hard as Obama to win passage of ObamaCare, they are every bit as invested in doing whatever is necessary to see that it is perceived as a success. Unfortunately for Americans who expect truth from their media, this means the media are having to manufacture a false reality that says ObamaCare is, to steal a phrase, “doing fine.”

……….

In order to manufacture this phony reality, the media must further sell their blackened soul by violating one of their most cherished principals: reporting on how government policy hits America’s weakest the hardest. It’s just a fact that the worst fallout of ObamaCare is already landing hard on the working class, who are losing work hours, jobs, and their insurance.

Usually when a government policy hits the working class, the media will fall all over themselves to “tell their personal stories.” But not these people. The media perceives these poor souls as sacrifices to a bigger cause known as The State.

So with that in mind, I present to you (with big hat tips to Drudge and Investors Business Daily) the top ten ObamaCare horror stories the media is willfully covering up.

In no particular order…

1. Millions are and will lose the insurance Obama promised they could keep. Because ObamaCare forces employers to offer expensive Cadillac plans but also offers the option of paying a fine for not providing health insurance that can be cheaper than providing it, between seven and twenty million Americans are likely to lose their health insurance coverage according to the Congressional Budget Office. The original estimate was closer to four million.

2. The cost of healthcare premiums is about to further skyrocket. Premium costs have already exploded, but that is a slow-motion explosion. In the near future, we could see costs double or worse. Naturally, these costs will hit an already burdened middle class hardest.

3. Lost jobs. Lost jobs.

The Federal Reserve’s March beige book on economic activity noted that businesses “cited the unknown effects of the Affordable Care Act as reasons for planned layoffs and reluctance to hire more staff.”

Meanwhile, human resources consulting firm Adecco found that half of the small businesses it surveyed in January either plan to cut their workforce, not hire new workers, or shift to part-time or temporary help because of ObamaCare.

4. Potential doctor shortages that will mean rationing: The healthcare industry is already a bureaucratic quagmire. ObamaCare is about to add steroids. As the profession becomes tyrannized by government, the talented people currently practicing medicine plan to get out sooner than expected. Who knows how many will choose not to get in.

Doctor shortages are what lead to the nightmare known as rationed care. Here’s an unsettling example already being practiced.

5. Somewhere around $800 billion in tax increases will hit America’s middle class. This added burden will not only further oppress a middle class already reeling from a drop in wages over the last few years, but could damage the overall economy.

6. Inflation, the cruelest tax on the poor. When businesses get socked with added costs brought about by higher taxes and burdensome government mandates, they pass those cost along to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

7. Added bureaucracy. Even those Obama lapdogs over at the Washington Post’s Wonk Blog are admitting that applying for health care is about to get more burdensome than the byzantine paperwork involved in buying a home.

8. To cut costs or to avoid having to provide insurance, workers on the economic margins are already losing hours, which means a lower paycheck. There are a million sad stories in ObamaVille; here are just a few of them.

9. ObamaCare is projected to add $6.2 TRILLION to a deficit the GAO has already declared “unsustainable.” That’s “trillion” with a “t”.

10. More taxes than currently estimated are likely to hit because of situations like this one.

Three years ago, Obama, Democrats, and his media lied to us about cutting the cost of health care, being able to keep our insurance, and not taxing the middle class.

Today, those lies and what ObamaCare is and will do to the working and middle class are the biggest untold story in America.

The media is currently engaged in an ObamaCare cover-up every bit as big, corrupt, and damaging as the ongoing Libya cover up.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

*VIDEO* House Oversight Committee Chairman Issa: Obama Justice Department Stalling, Covering Up ‘Operation Gunrunner’

.
Via The Rick Amato Show