Tag: At Least

At Least 20 Ukrainian Soldiers Dead, 200 Hospitalized After Apparent Leak Of Deadly ‘California Flu’ By U.S. Lab

20 Dead, 200 Hospitalized After Reports U.S. Lab “Leaks” Deadly Virus In Ukraine – Zero Hedge

.

.
Amid the so-called “ceasefire” in Ukraine, yet ongoing shelling in many regions, the Donbass news agency reports that more than 20 Ukrainian solders have died and over 200 soldiers are hospitalized after an apparent leak of a deadly virus called “California Flu” from a U.S. lab near the city of Kharkov.

As Donbass News International reports,
.

More than 20 Ukrainian soldiers have died and over 200 soldiers are hospitalized in a short period of time because of new and deadly virus, which is immune to all medicines. Donetsk People’s Republic intelligence has reported that Californian Flu is leaked from the same place where research of this virus has been carried out.

The laboratory is located near the city of Kharkov and its base for U.S. military experts.

.
Leak of deadly virus in Ukrainian side was published first time on 12.1.2016:
.

“According to the medical personnel of the AFU units (Ukrainian troops) there were recorded mass diseases among the Ukrainian military personnel in the field. Physicians recorded the unknown virus as a result of which the infected get the high fever which cannot be subdues by any medicines, and in two days there comes the fatal outcome. Thus far from the virus there have died more than twenty servicemen, what is carefully shielded by the commandment of the AFU from the publicity”, said Basurin in daily MoD situation report.

.
Outbreak of deadly virus continues and Friday 22.1.2016 Vice-Commander told new information from epidemic:
.

“We keep registering new facts of growing the epidemics of acute respiratory infections among the Ukrainian military.

Just since the beginning of this week more than 200 Ukrainian military have been taken to civil and military hospitals of Kharkov and Dnepropetrovsk. It is important to repeat that the DPR intelligence previously reported the research being carried out in a private laboratory in the locality Shelkostantsiya, 30 km away from the city of Kharkov, and involving US military experts. According to our information, it is there where the deadly Californian flu strain leaked from,” Basurin said.

.
It appears it is not just military that is affected, as Radio Free Europe reports a flu epidemic is sweeping through the eastern Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk – and the conflict smoldering nearby is making the situation even worse. Doctors are unable to identify the exact strain of the virus, because the laboratory they need is across the front lines in separatist-controlled Donetsk

.

.

Obama Dreamer Accused Of Fatal Hit-And-Run While Driving Drunk Has Been Deported At Least Six Times Since 2001

Illegal Accused Of Fatal Hit-And-Run Deported Six Times – American Mirror

.
……………………..

.
A man accused in a fatal hit-and-run on Tuesday is an illegal alien who has been deported at least six times since 2001.

Santa Ana, California police say Ramon Jaime Horta was driving on a suspended license when he allegedly struck and killed 24-year-old Marcello Bisarello, the Orange County Register reports.

Bisarello was sitting on a street curb around 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon when he was struck by a driver of a “swerving” van police say was intoxicated.

He died at the scene while Horta fled and was pursued by a witness. He was apprehended a short time later.

“He has previous DUI convictions so it is possible the charges can be upgraded to second-degree murder if he was given a Watson Advisement,” police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna says, referring to a document a convict signs acknowledging the dangers of drinking and driving.

A witness claims Horta didn’t realize he had hit someone.

“I parked next to him and told him, ‘Hey, stop the car and give me your keys and throw them through the window. You run over a person,’” Cesar Guzman tells ABC 7. “And he was like, ‘What? I didn’t do anything.’ And then after that he actually like stopped the car. He threw the keys through the window.”

According to NBC 4, Horta has a lengthy rap sheet:
.

Ramon Jaime Horta was convicted in 2001 for sale and possession of a controlled substance and driving on a suspended license, according to Orange County Superior Court records.

He got nine months in jail and was deported by immigration officials.

In 2008, the Santa Ana man pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. He was sentenced to two years in state prison. This happened after he already been deported in 2002 and 2006.

.
All told, Horta was deported in 2001, 2002, 2006, 2009 and 2012. He was booked into Orange County jail and held in lieu of $100,000 bail, according to the Register.

.

.

‘JV Team’ Slaughters At Least 137 Shiites, Injures 345 More In Yemen (Video)

ISIS Kills At Least 137 In Quadruple Mosque Suicide Bombings In Yemen – Right Scoop

.

.
ISIS, a Sunni group, has claimed responsibility for quadruple suicide bombings that have reportedly claimed the lives of 137 muslims in two Shiite mosques in the capital of Yemen. 345 more Muslims were also wounded in this attack that took place during Friday prayers:

AL ARABIYA – The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for a Friday suicide bomb attack on two Sanaa mosques, reported Reuters citing a statement from the group.

Suicide bombers targeted two mosques used mainly by the Houthis and their supporters in the Yemeni capital on Friday, killing 137 people and wounding 345 others, the rebel-owned television channel said, in the latest report on casualties

The attacks, in which four bombers wearing explosive belts targeted worshippers in and outside the crowded mosques, happened a day after an unidentified warplane attacked the presidential palace in the southern city of Aden.

Anti-aircraft guns opened fire on planes flying high over the presidential compound in Aden on Friday, government sources and witnesses said.

One witness said he heard two successive blasts at one of the mosques, known as the Badr mosque, in a busy neighborhood in central Sanaa.

“I was going to pray at the mosque then I heard the first explosion, and a second later I heard another one,” the witness told Reuters.

The AP adds a bit more:

A group claiming to be a Yemeni branch of the Islamic State group says it carried out a string of suicide bombings in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, that killed a total of 137 people and injured 345 others.

The group posted an online statement saying that five suicide bombers carried out what it described as a “blessed operation” against the “dens of the Shiites.” The bombers attacked the Badr and al-Hashoosh mosques, located across town from each other, during midday Friday prayers.

.

.

.

VA Scandal Update: Deceased Veterans Reclassified As Alive, At Least 1,000 Really Dead (Video)

VA Bombshell: Deceased Veterans Reclassified As Alive, At Least 1,000 Really Dead – Mr. Conservative

Obama has been dodging the VA scandal from the get go, and as it seems that he’s tried to distract Americans with other “good news” (i.e. Bergdahl trade) that has only blown up in his face, it seems that the current administration is literally falling apart. Most recently, it appears the scandal has recently blown wide open with another bombshell accusation regarding the number of veterans that has actually died.

.

.
Now when the first reports of the VA scandal broke, numbers were around 40 veterans that had died due to delayed treatment with numbers as high as 120. Currently though, it appears that yet again, Americans have been lied to, this time to the extent of covering up over the actual 1,000 veterans that actually died.

If you were still unaware of the scandal, the VA created a secret list in which veterans were placed in order to delay them treatment and give the facility the false appearance that they were more effective than they really were. Unfortunately for those veterans – some of which were in dire need of critical treatment – they’re requests were thrown in the trash and forgotten about.

All of a sudden, people started dying because of the VA’s incompetence and secretive policy of abandoning our veterans.

Now, a scheduling clerk at the Phoenix VA, Pauline DeWenter, has come forward to share an even more shocking discovery. While working there, she noticed VA administration “reclassifying” deceased veterans as “alive” to make the number of the dead appear much lower.

Once again, in a shocking discovery, the VA is proving its incompetence and that its malicious acts know no bounds when it comes to self-preservation. Furthermore, Sen. Tom Coburn has recently come forward to say:

“Over the past decade, more than 1,000 veterans may have died as a result of VA malfeasance. Poor management is costing the department billions of dollars more and compromising veterans’ access to medical care.”

These two shocking admissions has not only blow the VA scandal wide open, but has left a gaping wound in the confidence this nation has in its government. Surely now, with that many dead due to nothing more than incompetence and laziness, the American people will demand justice.

For America to turn its backs on those that have honorably served this country, is not only despicable, but nauseating.

.

.

16 Dead, At Least 200 Injured In Violent Clashes At Cairo University (Video)

Cairo University Clashes Intensify Leaving 16 Dead, At Least 200 Injured – Ahram

Clashes escalated near Cairo University in the capital’s Giza district late Tuesday night, where supporters of President Mohamed Morsi continue to demonstrate.

.

According to the latest health ministry statements, 16 people were killed and at least 200 injured.

Those injured included a police officer – Satea El-Nomany – who was shot in the eye, according to Al-Ahram’s Arabic-language news website.

Security forces have reportedly intervened in an effort to end the clashes.

According to eyewitnesses cited by Reuters, gunshots were heard in the area and police were seen firing tear gas.

Pro-Morsi demonstrators began gathering outside Cairo University late Monday night in response to millions-strong opposition rallies demanding that Morsi step down.

Clashes erupted in the area hours before Morsi’s Tuesday night televised address, in which he defied calls to step down, citing his democratic legitimacy.

.

.
Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Defense Department Loses At Least $1.1 Billion To Waste And Fraud In One Year

DOD Makes $1.1 Bil In “Erroneous Payments” In One Year – Judicial Watch

Though it may seem inconceivable to the taxpayers that fund this atrocity, a major government agency with a monstrous annual budget loses such large sums of money to waste and fraud each year that it has no idea how much and nothing has been done to stop the hemorrhaging.

.

What we do know, thanks to a federal audit released this month, is that the amount of public funds lost to waste and fraud amounted to at least $1.1 billion in one recent year alone though it’s likely much higher. The actual figure will never be pinned down because financial management shortcomings at the agency, the Department of Defense (DOD), are too severe.

The estimates “were neither reliable nor statistically valid because of long-standing and pervasive financial management weaknesses and significant deficiencies in the department’s procedures to estimate improper payments,” according to the audit. This means that, unbelievably, the enormous $1.1 billion waste figure listed in the report for fiscal year 2011 isn’t even credible due to “missing invoices and other flawed paperwork, as well as errors in arithmetic.”

Imagine if a private business, or even a household for that matter, was run in this manner. But this is the Pentagon and it has a never-ending cash flow that allows it to spend about a trillion dollars annually like it’s no big deal. The $1.1 billion in “erroneous payments” that year went to a variety of things, including overpayments of military health benefits, civilian, travel and commercial pay to vendors. It’s like a free for all, with large wads of cash distributed everywhere and little to no oversight.

The DOD doesn’t seem terribly worried about it and appears to have no sense of urgency to correct the problem. Investigators from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the investigative arm of Congress, found that the DOD hasn’t bothered performing a required risk assessment to identify programs susceptible to significant improper payments or that the agency has implemented procedures to identify root causes of improper payments. Furthermore, the Pentagon hasn’t conducted recovery audits for any of its wasteful programs.

You can’t help but get the feeling that the DOD simply doesn’t care about correcting this rather large problem, which has been documented over two decades in a variety of federal probes. Just a few months ago the DOD Inspector General revealed that a company that had “overbilled” the Pentagon an astounding $757 million was rewarded with a monstrous no-bid contract extension worth more than $4 billion. A Florida lawmaker, John Mica, investigating the matter offered this assessment during a congressional hearing: “This has to be one of the prime poster childs for a government contract spun out of control.”

Prior this that the DOD has been under fire for wasting large sums of money, including $70 billion on dubious projects unrelated to its mission. This includes billions on research that has little or nothing to do with national defense or medical needs related to military service, including $5.2 billion to study fish that overcome political polarization and $1.4 million to create beef jerky treats. You can’t make this stuff up!

Who could forget the billions wasted in Iraq reconstruction efforts? Audit after audit has exposed how the DOD projects are rife with waste, fraud and abuse and that the spending is so out of control the government has lost track of a large portion of the money. At last count at least $6 to $8 billion earmarked to rebuild Iraq by training local police, building schools, hospitals and transportation systems could not even be accounted for.

On the heels of that unbelievable revelation Americans learned that the Pentagon had somehow lost $475 million worth of oil destined for the Afghan National Army. It simply vanished with no trace. It’s unlikely we will ever know how the oil disappeared because the DOD improperly shredded records that could solve the mystery, according to federal auditors.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Daily Benefactor News – At Least 200 People Murdered With ‘Fast And Furious’ Weapons So Far

……………

—————————————— CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE DAILY BENEFACTOR ——————————————–

—————————————————————————– TOP STORY ——————————————————————————

At Least 200 People Murdered With ‘Fast And Furious’ Weapons So Far – Townhall

In a conference call this morning with Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa, reporters were told the Attorney General in Mexico has confirmed at least 200 murders south of the border happened as a result of Operation Fast and Furious.

“I would be remiss if I didn’t mention, as the Attorney General in Mexico is so concerned, she’s made the point that at least 200 Mexicans have been killed with these weapons and probably countless more,” Issa said.

Eleven crimes in the United States have been linked to Operation Fast and Furious up to this point. Issa said he expects as the investigation in the operation continues, more crimes connected to Fast and Furious will come to light and be exposed. This is not surprising, considering out of 2500 weapons the Obama Justice Department allowed to “walk,” and that only 600 have been recovered, the rest are lost until they show up at violent crime scenes. The damage from Operation Fast and Furious has only started to be seen. Remember, the Mexican Government and ATF agents working in Mexico were left completely in the dark about the operation.

July 26, 2011

A new report released by Issa’s office shows ATF agents working in Mexico were left in the dark about the details of Operation Fast and Furious. The report shows that in late 2009, ATF officials in Mexico began to see increasing amounts of guns traced to the Phoenix ATF Field Division office showing up at violent crime scenes. Former ATF Attaché to Mexico Darren Gil and ATF Acting Attaché to Mexico Carlos Canino expressed their concerns to officials in the Phoenix Field Office and in Washington D.C. but were ignored. The report shows ATF and DOJ “failed to share crucial details of the of Operation Fast and Furious with either their own employees stationed in Mexico or representatives of the Government of Mexico.” Specifically, personnel in Arizona denied ATF agents working in Mexico information directly related to their jobs and everyday operations.

Issa submitted a request to the White House for information surrounding the operation nearly two weeks ago and that request has not yet been filled. White House Officials have until the end of this week to submit documents requested before Issa takes the next step.

Documentation about what the White House knew about the operation was requested after Special ATF Agent in Charge William Newell admitted in Congressional testimony that he was in contact with White House national security advisers about the operation and after emails surfaced showing at least three White House officials were in contact with the Justice Department about the operation.

Since this scandal came to light in March 2011, the Obama Justice Department has continually stonewalled the investigation from the House Oversight Committee, and not much has changed. Issa said there is an ongoing cover-up of a pattern of ongoing mistakes and that the Justice Department continues to use petty prosecutions to limit information given to the Oversight Committee.

.
Vodpod videos no longer available.

.
“People are picking their words very carefully,” Issa said.

When asked what the consequences would be for DOJ or ATF officials involved in the operation, Issa said prosecutions may come at the end of this scandal to those who knowingly trafficked weapons across the border and could be held accountable for the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

“This was dumb, it was useless and it was lethal,” Issa said.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

——————————————————————– NOTE TO READERS ———————————————————————

THE DAILY BENEFACTOR now provides you with a large selection of NEWS WIDGETS containing RSS feeds from the most comprehensive news sources on the internet, such as THE DRUDGE REPORT, GATEWAY PUNDIT, THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER, WORLDNETDAILY, POLITICO, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, CNS, MICHELLE MALKIN, BREITBART, and THE JERUSALEM POST. Check them out!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————