Watching noted publicity whore Alex Jones lose it? PRICELESS!
Actually, Jones has always been nuts, and there are likely no meds that can help this deranged loon. Here Donald Douglas smacks Jones for his nasty attacks on Alyssa Milano. Yes, as Douglas points out Milano is a Lib, but she is also a nice lady, and she does not deserve the vile attack Jones launched. What an ass clown!
“War whore”? Alex Jones is a despicable conspiracy theorist who spent years pushing 9/11 Truther nonsense. At the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Alex Jones spotted Michelle Malkin at a protest and he started shouting “neocon” and a bunch of other stuff, which incited some protesters to start chanting, “Kill Michelle Malkin.”
If it hadn’t been for Charlie Martin and Jim Hoft being there to defend her, who knows what might have happened?
I’ve hated that dangerous kookball ever since, and the fact that Alex Jones is now smearing a liberal like Alyssa Milano (while, characteristically, ranting about the “New World Order”) goes to show just how little Alex Jones’s paranoid anger has to do with actual politics.
Alex Jones is worse than those idiot liberals who were raging because Alyssa Milano appeared on Fox and Friends this week.
If anybody needs rational arguments against the Syria intervention, I’ll be happy to provide them, but you’re not going to get any rational arguments from Alex Jones about anything.
I also love this tweet that sums up Alex Jones quite well
Alex the Crazy was on Piers Morgan the other night, debating gun control. Of course, Piers ONLY had Jones on his show for one reason. Jones is a nut job, and Morgan wants every American to think that all gun owners are like Alex Jones. I would bet most gun owners, and mos defenders of the second amendment would cringe at the thought of Alex being compared to them in any way. In fact, I would say that most of us agree with The Other McCain’s summation of Alex the Loony
Crazy is not a political philosophy, and neither is anger. So, naturally, when anti-gun fanatic Piers Morgan wants a “typical” spokesman for Second Amendment rights, he brings on the permanently angry Alex Jones, who begins his rant with some signifying jive:
“[W]e did it to point out that this is globalism, and the mega banks that control the planet and brag they have taken over — in Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it — brag that they’re going to get our guns as well. They’ve taken everybody’s guns, but the Swiss and the American people and when they get our guns, they can have their world tyranny while the government buys 1.6 billion bullets, armored vehicles, tanks, helicopters, predator drones, armed now in U.S. skies, being used to arrest people in North Dakota.”
Your key phrase there is “mega banks that control the planet.” This is classic kook-talk, the kind of paranoid stuff like Zeitgeist that inspired Jared Loughner. Recall that Zeitgeist not only demonized bankers, but also suggested that 9/11 was a hoax.
These are the ideas that circulate on the kook fringe, and Alex Jones first became notorious as a promoter of 9/11 Truther craziness.
His appetite for kook-fringe conspiracy theories discredits Alex Jones, as does his implacable raging anger. The only reason Piers Morgan had Jones on CNN was in order to discredit the Second Amendment by saying, “See how dangerously crazy these gun nuts are?”
You can watch the video The Other McCain has posted of Jones on Piers Morgan. Jones starts out fine, with some good facts, then devolves into screaming about the New World Order. Like I said NOT the guy we want defending oue rights on national TV.
This guy, Joshua Boston, a former Marine , he knows how to go into the lion’s den and win. As Stacy McCain points out, Boston has a good way about explaining liberty to ignorant news folks
But there are lots of people who have taken that oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States,” and one of them is Marine Corps veteran Joshua Boston, who had a few words for Sen. Dianne Feinstein regarding her plan to disarm American citizens:
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. . . .
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
It’s kind of a tricky business, this question of who is serving whom, and some people seem rather confused about this. Many of the most confused people are, alas, a disgrace to my own profession. One of them, a CNN news anchor, got schooled by the former Marine corporal:
See how facts work, when applied with reason and sanity, instead of of the Crazinese that Jones uses? God bless Joshua Boston, and God bless Stacy McCain’s son who is in the Army now. We pray that God keeps him safe, and thank him for his service.
1. David Duke (Former Louisiana State Representative – Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard)
2. Cindy Sheehan (Prominent Left-Wing, Anti-War Extremist)
3. Don Black (Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard – Current Member Of ‘The American Nazi Party’ – Owner Of The ‘Stormfront’ Online White Supremicist Forum)
4. Liz Hourican (Spokesperson For The Pro-Hamas, Anti-Israel, Left-Wing Extremist Organization ‘Code Pink’)
5. Willis Carto (White Supremacist – Holocaust Denier – Co-Founder Of ‘The National Alliance’ With ‘Turner Diaries’ Author William Pierce)
6. Alex Jones (Radio Talk Show Host – Prominent 9/11 Truther – Anti-Government Propagandist Filmmaker – Owner Of The ‘PrisonPlanet’ And ‘InfoWars’ Conspiracy Theorist Websites)
7. Jess Mazour (Organizer Of The Des Moines, Iowa Chapter Of The Anti-American, Left-Wing Extremist ‘Occupy’ Movement)
8. William Alexander White (Neo-Nazi – Founder Of The ‘American National Socialist Workers’ Party’)
9. Jesse Ventura (Former Minnesota Governor – Former Professional Wrestler – Steroid Abuser – 9/11 Truther – Anti-Religious Zealot Who Once Stated That “Organized Religion Is A Sham And A Crutch For Weak-Minded People.”)
10. James Edwards (Host Of The White Supremicist ‘Political Cesspool’ Radio Program Broadcast On ‘Stormfront Radio’ And Sponsored By ‘The Institute For Historical Review’ Holocaust Deniers Group)