Tag: 12 Year-Old

Migrants Pretending To Be Teens Rape 12-Year-Old Boy At Swedish Refugee Center – Record Attack On Cell Phone

Two Migrants Pretending To Be Teens Rape 12-Year-Old Boy At Refugee Center In Sweden – Gateway Pundit

Two migrants were arrested for raping a twelve-year-old boy at a housing center for unaccompanied migrants in Sweden. The men said they were 15 but social media shows they were born in 1997 and 1971.

.

.
Muslim migrants will cost Sweden fourteen times more than the country’s defense budget.

Authorities say their dental records show they are much older than they claim to be.

The men raped the child and recorded the attack on a cellphone.

The Daily Mail reported:
.
Two migrants accused of raping a 12-year-old refugee at a housing centre for unaccompanied minors in Sweden lied about their age, claiming to be 15.

The men reportedly attacked the boy at the centre in Alvesta, Smaland, and are said to have filmed the sexual assault on a mobile phone.

Despite claiming to be 15 and 16 when applying for asylum in Sweden, the two alleged attackers have now been found to be over 18 after undergoing a dental age assessment, a prosecutor said.

Prosecutor Emma Berge also produced screen grabs of the accused’s Facebook pages where one of them claims to be born in 1997, and the other in 1971.

One of the men also writes on the social network that he has previously worked as a mechanic in Dubai.

Ms Berge says that she is not claiming that the man is 45, but that he is over 18.

‘A dental examination with an age assessment had been made by the National Board of Forensic Medicine, and then there is information from Facebook and similar sources,’ Ms Berhge told Expressen.

‘And then you also have to look at their appearance and how they are perceived.’

The alleged attack took place at a government-provided housing centre for underaged unaccompanied migrants and refugees in Alvesta, Smaland county.

The housing is meant to be for minors in their late teens, but despite the alleged victim only being 12 years old, he was placed at the home.

The alleged rape is said to have taken place outside, near the housing, in the beginning of January, Expressen reports.

The boy is said to have been beaten and then raped, first by one of the men, and then by the other.

The first rape was allegedly filmed by one of the men, and sent over to the second suspect’s mobile phone.

.

.

12-Year-Old Says Teacher Forced Class To Deny Existence Of God Or Take A Failing Grade (Video)

7th Grader Says Teacher Forced Class To Deny Existence Of God Or Take A Failing Grade – Daily Surge

.

.
Texas seventh-graders were allegedly forced to deny that God is real and were threatened to be with failing grades if they don’t agree.

Jordan Wooley, a seventh grade student at West Memorial Junior High School, testified at a school board meeting Monday night about her teacher’s atheist indoctrination.

From EAG News:
.

“Today I was given an assignment in school that questioned my faith and told me that God was not real. Our teacher had started off saying that the assignment had been giving problems all day. We were asked to take a poll to say whether God is fact, opinion or a myth and she told anyone who said fact or opinion was wrong and God was only a myth,” Wooley told board members.

Students immediately objected, Wooley said, but the teacher refused to consider their position.

The teacher, “started telling kids they were completely wrong and that when kids argued we were told we would get in trouble. When I tried to argue, she told me to prove it, and I tried to reference things such as the Bible and stories I have read before from people who have died and went to heaven but came back and told their stories, and she told me both were just things people were doing to get attention.

“I know it wasn’t just me who was affected by it. My friend, she went home and started crying. She was supposed to come with me but she didn’t know if she could” because she was so upset, Wooley said.

The teen explained she spoke with other students in the class who were marked down because they believe God is real, as well as compromises proposed by students to avoid rejecting their faith.

“Another student asked the teacher if we could put what we believe in the paper, and she said we could… but you would fail the paper if you do,” Wooley told the board. “I had known before that our schools aren’t really supposed to teach us much about religion or question religion. When I asked my teacher about it she said it doesn’t have anything to do with religion because the problem is just saying there is no God.”

.
We have freedom of religion in this country, yet students barely into their teens are being forced to defend their faith. Maybe this teacher needs to go back to the constitution and stop abusing her students.

.

.

Illegal Alien Who Kidnapped And Raped 12-Year-Old Caught In Texas Just Months After Being Deported

Deported Alien Who Kidnapped And Raped Child Caught Back In Texas – Breitbart

A previously deported criminal alien from El Salvador who was convicted of kidnapping and raping a 12-year-old at gunpoint has made his way back to Texas across the porous U.S.-Mexico border. Agents with the U.S. Border Patrol arrested 34-year-old Rene Vladimir Escobar Bautista over the weekend near the border city of Hidalgo, court records obtained by Breitbart Texas revealed.

During an investigation into his background, authorities learned that Escobar had been deported in 2003 following a federal prison sentence on a child rape case. In 2001, federal authorities arrested Escobar who was 20-years-old at the time after he kidnapped a 12-year-old girl at gunpoint form her parents house in Long Island, New York and took her to North Carolina.

Court records from the New York case show that in 2002 rather than fight the case, Escobar took a plea deal and a judge found him guilty of the charge of taking a minor across state lines to engage in sexual activity. For that charge, Escobar was sentenced to spend 16 months in prison and then he was deported.

Escobar is just one of several criminal alien sexual predators who have been previously deported that have been arrested near the Texas border recently, as reported by Breitbart Texas.

In September, authorities arrested 22-year-old Jose Manuel Segovia near Roma Texas. Segovia had been previously convicted of attempted child rape.

Also in September, authorities arrested 47-year-old Pablo Medrano Banda who had been living in South Texas. Medrano had previously been convicted of indecency with a child by sexual contact.

In August, authorities arrested 23-year-old Mauricio Toto Xolo near the Texas border. Toto Xolo spent a year in prison following a 2010 rape conviction.

Also in August authorities arrested Joel Silva Duran, a 22-year-old convicted child rapist who had re-entered the country just months after having been deported.

Sexual Predator
.

.

.

*VIDEO* 12-Year-Old CJ Pearson And Friends Embark On Ambitious Conservative Youth Initiative


.
The Young Conservative National Tour 2016 will showcase young conservatives CJ Pearson, Benji Backer, Markeece Young, Yvonne Dean-Bailey and Avery Jesmer as they tour the country rallying support for the eventual Conservative nominee and inspire young people to find the “right” way in the political arena.

Please make a donation to the Young Conservative National Tour 2016.

.

*VIDEO* Judge Pirro Skewers Hillary Over Her Heartless Mistreatment Of 12-Year-Old Rape Victim


.

.

Dipshit Tries To Get 12-Year-Old’s Lemonade Stand Shut Down – Town Tells Him To Get Bent

Man With No Life Tries to Squash 12 Year Old Lemonade Stand Entrepreneur Town Disagrees – Conservative Infidel

.

.
An entrepreneurial boy’s efforts at his Florida neighborhood lemonade stand are not appreciated by one resident who has been fighting years to put him out of business.

T.J. Guerrero, 12, sells .50 cent cookies and $1 strawberry lemonade from a card table on a corner near his Dunedin home, when he’s not mowing lawns for extra cash to pay for his cell phone and dinners with his mother.

Business is good for Guerrero with many neighbors flocking to him for refreshment.

The traffic to the corner is what neighbor Doug Wilkey said is the problem in four separate e-mails he sent to the City Hall over the last two years to get Guerrero’s “illegal business” shut down, according to local news source Tampa Bay Times.

Wilkey, 61, contends the boy’s year-round business reduces his property value because of the excessive traffic, noise, trash, illegal parking it creates. Guerrero denied the exaggerated claim when he told the Times that he has never had more than five people in line at his stand.

The angry neighbor used fear tactics in his correspondence with the city in hopes to stop the street corner sales, “The city could possibly face repercussion in the event someone became ill from spoiled/contaminated food or drink sales,” Wilkey wrote in one email.

Dunedin planning and development director Greg Rice won’t shut the boy’s stand down and told Wilkey,”We are not out there trying to put lemonade stands out of business.”

Defending his stance on the offensive lemonade stand Wilkey wrote in his email, “If this were a once a year event by a couple kids to earn a little money for a holiday or something, I would not have a problem with it.”

The sheriff has been called on more than one occasion to keep the peace, but nothing has been permanently resolved.

Despite being so outspoken on the issue, Wilkey refused to talk to the Tampa Bay Times but became particularly enraged this summer when he wrote the town that the stand was back “AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

.

.

Say, Remember When Hitlery Clinton Trashed A 12-Year-Old Rape Victim? (Audio)

When Hillary Clinton Trashed A 12-Year-Old Rape Victim – Truth Revolt

The Washington Free Beacon has discovered audio recordings of Hillary Clinton from interviews in the early 80’s. In the recordings Clinton shows an almost flippant attitude about the most significant case of her legal career, a man who raped a 12-year-old girl whom she got off by attacking the evidence, including the account of the victim.

.

.
Politico’s Glen Thrush was at Newsday in 2008 when he wrote about the case, “Rodham, records show, questioned the sixth grader’s honesty and claimed she had made false accusations in the past. She implied that the girl often fantasized and sought out ‘older men’ like Taylor, according to a July 1975 affidavit signed ‘Hillary D. Rodham’ in compact cursive…”

The audio tapes where Clinton flippantly talks about the case (embedded above) were part of over five hours of interviews conducted by Arkansas reporter Roy Reed with then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and his wife in the mid-1980s for a magazine article which never happened. The tapes were discovered by Alana Goodman of The Washington Free Beacon, who published parts of the tapes on Monday. ​

Drawing from the court files, Glenn Thrush described the basics of the case in 2008 saying that the victim had joined Thomas Alfred Taylor and two male acquaintances, including a 15-year-old boy she had a crush on, on a late-night trip to the bowling alley. Taylor drove the group around in his truck, feeding the girl whiskey mixed with Coca-Cola on the way. The group later drove to a “weedy ravine” near the highway where Taylor raped the 12-year-old. Later that evening, at about 4 a.m., the girl and her mother went to the hospital, where she was given medical tests and reported that she had been raped. The doctor who examined her said her injuries were consistent with being raped. In the end, based on an evidentiary mistake by the lab, Hillary negotiated a plea deal, her client pled guilty to a lesser charge and got off with time served (two months).

Hillary spoke about the case in her book “Living History,” leaving out the part of the case where she put the victim on trial. Thrush detailed the “holes’ in Clinton’s account:

But the record shows that [Hillary] Rodham was also intent on questioning the girl’s credibility. That line of defense crystallized in a July 28, 1975, affidavit requesting the girl undergo a psychiatric examination at the university’s clinic.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing,” wrote Rodham, without referring to the source of that allegation. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body.”

Dale Gibson, the investigator, doesn’t recall seeing evidence that the girl had fabricated previous attacks. The assistant prosecutor who handled much of the case for Mahlon Gibson died several years ago. The prosecutor’s files on the case, which would have included such details, were destroyed more than decade ago when a flood swept through the county archives, Mahlon Gibson said. Those files also would have included the forensics evidence referenced in “Living History.”

The victim was visibly stunned when handed the affidavit by a reporter this fall. “It kind of shocks me – it’s not true,” she said. “I never said anybody attacked my body before, never in my life.”

In December, when Clinton was campaigning in Iowa , the woman was being released from a state prison after serving a year for forging checks to pay for her methamphetamine addiction.

She doesn’t blame Taylor for all her problems, but says the incident continues to haunt her, compounding her bouts of depression and anxiety.

“I remember a lot of bad things about what he did to me in that pickup of his,” said the woman, who says she attempted suicide a year after the incident. “I’ve had a lot of counseling and saw a psychiatrist for five to ten years… It really affected me mentally. I was always kind of scared to be alone with a guy afterwards.”

As the defense attorney in the case, Hillary Clinton was ethically required to do anything she could to protect her client, which included winning the case if the defendant chose to plead not guilty. However. it seems disingenuous for a candidate whose campaign planks include fighting for the rights of women to attack the credibility of a 12-year-old rape victim.

As heard on the tapes published Monday, Ms. Clinton took an almost flippant attitude to the case and based on her own words she possibly violated client/attorney privilege by implying her client passed a lie detector test event though he was guilty.

Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor.

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh.

Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime.

Nowhere on the tape did she mention the rape-crises hotline she set up as a result of this case, nor did she express any regret over the plight of the 12-year-old rape victim.

Now 52, the victim resides in the same town where she was born.

Divorced and living alone, she blames her troubled life on the attack. She was in prison for check forgery to pay for her prior addiction to methamphetamines when Newsday interviewed her in 2008. The story says she harbored no ill will toward Clinton. According to her, that is not the case.

“Is this about that rape of me?” she asked when a Free Beacon reporter knocked on her door and requested an interview.

Declining an interview, she nevertheless expressed deep and abiding hostility toward the Newsday reporter who spoke to her in 2008 – and toward her assailant’s defender, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

In an interesting coda to the story, after the Free Beacon piece was published, Glenn Thrush tweeted how difficult it was to get his liberal Newsday editors to publish his article in 2008:

————————————————————————————————————————–
Amy Chozick
@amychozick

@GlennThrush I remember that story well.

————————————————————————————————————————–

Glenn Thrush
@GlennThrush

@amychozick my then-editor appended a meaningless intro to the story, delayed and buried it because, in his words, ‘it might have an impact’
10:52 PM – 15 Jun 2014

70 Retweets 17 favorites
————————————————————————————————————————–

.

.

Good Samaritan Chases Down ‘Scum Of The Earth’ Mugger Who Punched 12-Year-Old Over iPad (Video)

‘Scum Of The Earth’: After A Man Punched An 8-Year-Old Over An iPad, A Good Samaritan Jumped Into Action – The Blaze

An 8-year-old boy who was punched in the face by a thief who took his iPad was avenged by a restaurant cook who saw the attack and took off after the culprit.

The boy, who was not named due to his age, is seen on surveillance footage leaving a Minneapolis daycare with his aunt, paying more attention to his iPad than to where he was walking. Walking in the opposite direction toward the boy, a man is then seen hitting him in the face, knocking the boy down and taking off with his Apple tablet.

.

.
“This is the scum of the earth,” Mohammad Armeli told WCCO-TV of the Thursday incident. “You cannot hit a child like that. Don’t hit him for his iPad, or for anything.”

“Poor kid. I can’t believe it, the blood was all over his face,” Armeli said.

Armeli stopped what he was doing and chased down the man, identified by police as 32-year-old Aaron Stillday. He ran after the suspect for a half-mile while calling 911, then held him until police could arrive, according to WCCO.

Watch WCCO-TV’s report, which includes surveillance footage of the attack:

.

.
Stillday was arrested and charged with first-degree aggravated robbery. According to WCCO, police said they have seen Stillday before.

“As I was told, he’s been arrested 60 times,” Armeli told the news station. “I can’t believe they let him out.”

Minneapolis police spokesman Scott Seroka told WCCO people should wait to use their electronic devices until they’re in a secure space because of an uptick in robberies.

The iPad was retrieved, though with a damaged screen. But the Apple store, after seeing video of the attack, gave the family a new device.

Click HERE For Rest Of Story

.

Bus Driver Fired After Telling 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted Because Of Family’s Romney Yard Sign

Bus Driver Fired After Telling 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted Because Of Family’s Romney Yard Sign – Weasel Zippers

……..

The school district did the right thing and shit-canned the driver.

Via Freedom Eden:

Mark Belling discussed this story on his radio program yesterday. It’s another tale of a Leftist behaving badly.

The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.

The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides a Durham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district.

Belling read a letter from the 12-year-old boy’s mother, detailing the alleged abusive behavior by the bus driver.

Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she’s been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.

When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion.

The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you.”

Keep reading

Click HERE For Rest Of Story