Mike McDaniel unloads on the race bating propagandists at the NMAAHC
Whenever some tribal/racial victim group—or D/S/C government–begins talking about the need for a “conversation,” one may be certain of several things:
1) Anyone participating in the “conversation” must fully accept the premises of the victim group before a word is spoken;
2) Whatever anyone not of the victim group might think or say is wrong, indicative of unearned and abused privilege, offensive, and racist;
3) Anyone not of the victim group is allowed only to fully agree, but such agreement must use precisely the words/terms the victim group is using today. Tomorrow is a different matter.
4) Saying nothing is the ultimate proof of racism and is also actual violence.
5) Such “conversation” requires the forking over of vast amounts of taxpayer money.
6) Ultimately, the victim group side of the “conversation” amounts to: “SHUT UP YOU RACIST!!!!!!!”
But thank goodness for the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture. That’s a portion of the masthead of their website in the header. I’m not sure what to make of the woman with a beard, or maybe that’s a trans guy in transition to something or other, but we can be certain those faceless images are diverse and meaningful. The NMAAHAC—nuhmaaaahhack?—is determined to start a “conversation” about race:
GO READ IT ALL