Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
We regret to announce the departure of our friend Brent of The Right Planet, who resigned his seat on the Council and is taking a hiatus from writing to concentrate on other matters. We all wish him well and will miss him, although we look forward to him continuing to be a valued part of the Council community.
That also means that there is now a vacant seat on the Watcher’s Council. Interested parties should leave their site names and contact info (which of course won’t be published) in the comments section.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- Joshuapundit–The Clinton E-Mail Scandal And How It Will End
- Fausta’s Blog – Colombia: Good luck with the U.N. monitors
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Audie Murphy Day
- The Daley Gator – Why YES, some cultures ARE better than others
- The Independent Sentinel – White House Pushes for Tyranny in 2016
- The Glittering Eye –Taking Sides
- Angelo Codevilla/ American Spectator –America’s Ruling Class – And The Perils of Revolution submitted by Joshuapundit
- Bruce Kessler/Maggie’s Farm–Ted Cruzsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Mexidata – Argentina’s Ambitious New Security Plan shows Real Promise submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Doug Ibendahl/Republican News Watch–National Review just handed Donald Trump the Election submitted by Puma By Design
- David Nye/Real Clear Defense – 5 Legendary Battleships from U.S. History submitted byGrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Moonbattery –Trump Emphasizes His Ability to Work With Democrats submitted by The Daley Gator
- Tech Times – AI Politics: How An Artificial Intelligence Algorithm Can Write Political Speechessubmitted by VA Right!
- Sultan Knish–Conservatism Isn’t Dead submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Shikha Dalmia/Reason.Com –Did ISIS Make A Bad Move By Attacking Istanbul? submitted by The Razor
- Kausfiles – 8 Theories in Search of an Establishment submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Twitchy.Com – Latest IG report on Hillary Clinton’s emails is DEVASTATING submitted byThe Watcher