In a press briefing today, President
Asshat Obama said he “understands the passions and the anger that arise over the death of Michael Brown.” I suppose if you’re a racist dirtbag, you’d be angry about somebody who happens to have the same skin color as you getting shot by a cop with different skin color. Then again, if you’re a normal, decent American, you’d probably react like I have to the information made available thus far, which is to not judge the case until all the facts are made known. So, like our glorious leader, I too understand the passions and anger of the rioting cretins in Ferguson; they’re lawless parasites who automatically assume the cops are at fault whenever a black guy is shot dead by a police officer.
Obama also stated that his Justice Department – headed by the most corrupt, racist Attorney General in modern history – has opened a civil rights investigation into the incident. What he doesn’t explain is why he finds it necessary to open any sort of federal investigation into a police shooting where no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the officer involved has yet to be revealed.
Let’s take a look at what we actually KNOW happened, not what we think may have happened.
1. On August 9, 2014, Michael Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson were caught on surveillance video apparently stealing cigars from a convenience store in Ferguson, Missouri a short while before being confronted on the street by police officer Darren Wilson.
2. Michael Brown was an intimidating figure of a man who was over 6’4″ tall and weighed nearly 300 pounds.
3. Officer Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown.
4. Michael Brown had the cigars he allegedly stole on his person when he was killed.
5. A preliminary, private autopsy performed by Dr. Michael Baden – former forensic medical examiner for the New York State Police – found that Michael Brown was shot four times in the right arm and twice in the head.
6. The fatal shot entered through the top of Michael Brown’s head, suggesting that he was bent over when the shot was fired.
7. All the shots came from the front.
8. Michael Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot.
So, is it possible that the officer in question shot Michael Brown just because he doesn’t like black people? Sure, but it’s also just as likely that the shooting was completely justified, or that it was unjustified but not racially motivated. The fact is we don’t know what happened in this case, and until more evidence comes to light, it is irresponsible for anyone to be speculating about it, or calling for investigations by any entity other than the Ferguson Police Department.
As for the people currently plundering the town of Ferguson, don’t think for a minute that they’re doing so simply to make a political or social point about poor, innocent Michael Brown. No, they’re also doing it because they’re crooks, and crooks are always looking for an excuse to take things that aren’t theirs and destroy other things just for the fun of it.
Trust me on this, normal, law-abiding people don’t go on violent rampages no matter how morally outraged they may claim to be. Only criminals do that.