Here are more of the 45 goals that you need to understand
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
We have heard this repeatedly have we not, if we just disarm, everything will be OK
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
Lord don’t we all know how the Left worships the U.N.?
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
Do yourself a favor, read the writings of Marx, then do a bit of reading on the ideals of the Democratic Party.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
I think the ACLU has done that pretty well.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
Those two are BIG, and they are, and have been in place for years now.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
Centralization, Marxists love that
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
Because it “takes a village”
Now, take a peek at The Communist Manifesto, see if any of this rings a bell
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
The Democratic Party’s number ONE issue!
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
Well, look at the “Death tax” or Estate tax, the Democrats consistently push for it to be as high as possible even if that means it is well over 50%
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
Can you say FCC? Net Neutrality? The Fairness Doctrine?
Yes, Communism still stalks us. Never forget that. Frankly, I just scratched the surface here folks, I did not even mention the EPA as a tool to crush business, or the constant push to disarm us through “sensible gun laws”, and ObamaCare?